Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Off to Miami in the morning, and then boarding a ship and sailing to the Bahamas.

That sounds vaguely familiar....when did we go that way before?

Exactly one year ago, it was. Last year, this very week, I was on Leg 1 of Semester at Sea.

This time it's just a 4 day cruise on Royal Caribbean for my friend Jeff and Missy's wedding. Can't wait to get outa dodge. It's been a busy few weeks. Today I had to do something at work that involved a formula, not dissimilar from the Pythagorean theorem. Sunshine, the sea, and a wedding (not my own) will do me some good.

Pictures, stories and eternity to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]