Thursday, December 11, 2008

True or False

Always a popular blog, today's exam will cover everything Laurie V from A to Z.

This is an exam, so there will be no cheating. Cheaters will be dismissed. Get out your number 2 pencils and clearly mark "T" for True or "F" for False. You can leave your guesses in my comments, or email directly to me. Results will be posted in a couple days.

And.....are you ready for this? The winner gets a prize!!!

1. I love to shop.
2. I am lactose intolerant.
3. I take the train to work.
4. I saw my mom yesterday.
5. I never leave home without my compact umbrella.
6. My eyes are green.
7. I went to Italy two summers ago.
8. I am Czech.
9. I can break a brick with the back of my wrist.
10. I know a girl in a city of 8.5 million people who has dated three of the same people that I've dated.
11. My mother almost named me Valerie.
12. I was Miss Majorette of Ohio.
13. My favorite thing to do is drive.
14. I am very good with directions and never get lost.
15. I love tofu and try to eat healthy.
16. I hate sushi.
17. My brother & sister-in-law live in Hawaii.
18. I have a cat named Isham.
19. I have a lot of shoes.
20. I used to live in Queens.
21. I'm afraid of thunderstorms.
22. I have lived uptown, downtown, midtown, and in Chelsea.
23. My favorite apartment was the one by the Brooklyn Bridge.
24. I am in the process of completing my EdD and soon you'll have to address me as Doctor Laurie.
25. I am writing a book.
26. I am organized with my finances.
27. My favorite book is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein.
28. I am a member of Delta Gamma.
29. I used to live next door to the largest indoor growing rubber tree plant.
30. I went to college in the rubber capital of the world.
31. I love to run.
32. I love to walk.
33. I am diabetic.
34. I love cheap white wine.
35. My dream is to go to Seychelles.
36. When I was a child I wanted to be a flight attendant.
37. I have never seen a full episode of Seinfeld.
38. I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar.
29. I prefer my men to be Spanish.
30. I still remember the hotel room number when I went to Hawaii in 3rd grade.
31. One time in Puerto Rico I tripped in iguana manure and broke my wrist.
32. I would love to be an astronaut.
33. I speak French.
34. I speak Spanish.
35. I play the piano.
36. I have been to Prague.
37. I have been to the rain forest in Central America.
38. I am a die-hard Democrat.
39. I have a tattoo, but I don't tell very many people about it.
40. I am scared of needles.
41. I won the award for "best legs" in my sorority in college.
42. My dad was in Vietnam.
43. So was my mom.
44. They met there.
45. I can't think of anything better than a day at Yankee stadium and a cold beer and a hot dog.
46. I think A-Rod is hot.
47. I love the mustard from the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium.
48. They still have it at Jacob's Field.
49. My favorite team won their prospective league's pennant last year.
50. Chicago is in my top five favorite cities.
51. Wrigley Field is my favorite ball park.
52. I know more about baseball than my brother does.
53. I have never been to Mexico.
54. I hate baklava.
55. I used to work at NYU.
56. I lived in a neighborhood with mostly Puerto Rican people when I lived uptown.
57. Monfongo is yummy.
59. I love politics.
60. I am Catholic and enjoy going to mass.

2 comments:

Ziggy said...

GUESSING ON AT LEAST HALF OF THESE...
1. I love to shop. FALSE
2. I am lactose intolerant. FALSE
3. I take the train to work. TRUE
4. I saw my mom yesterday. FALSE?
5. I never leave home without my compact umbrella. FALSE
6. My eyes are green. FALSE
7. I went to Italy two summers ago. TRUE?
8. I am Czech. FALSE
9. I can break a brick with the back of my wrist. FALSE
10. I know a girl in a city of 8.5 million people who has dated three of the same people that I've dated. TRUE
11. My mother almost named me Valerie. TRUE
12. I was Miss Majorette of Ohio. TRUE
13. My favorite thing to do is drive. FALSE
14. I am very good with directions and never get lost. TRUE
15. I love tofu and try to eat healthy. TRUE
16. I hate sushi. FALSE
17. My brother & sister-in-law live in Hawaii. FALSE (DIDN'T THEY MOVE?)
18. I have a cat named Isham. FALSE-ISAAC
19. I have a lot of shoes. TRUE
20. I used to live in Queens. TRUE
21. I'm afraid of thunderstorms. FALSE
22. I have lived uptown, downtown, midtown, and in Chelsea. TRUE
23. My favorite apartment was the one by the Brooklyn Bridge. TRUE
24. I am in the process of completing my EdD and soon you'll have to address me as Doctor Laurie. FALSE
25. I am writing a book. FALSE (BUT YOU SHOULD IF YOU ARE NOT)
26. I am organized with my finances. TRUE
27. My favorite book is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. TRUE
28. I am a member of Delta Gamma. TRUE?
29. I used to live next door to the largest indoor growing rubber tree plant. FALSE
30. I went to college in the rubber capital of the world. TRUE
31. I love to run. FALSE
32. I love to walk. TRUE
33. I am diabetic. FALSE
34. I love cheap white wine. FALSE
35. My dream is to go to Seychelles. TRUE
36. When I was a child I wanted to be a flight attendant. TRUE
37. I have never seen a full episode of Seinfeld. FALSE
38. I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar. FALSE
29. I prefer my men to be Spanish. (TRICK QUESTION?) TRUE?
30. I still remember the hotel room number when I went to Hawaii in 3rd grade. TRUE
31. One time in Puerto Rico I tripped in iguana manure and broke my wrist. FALSE
32. I would love to be an astronaut. TRUE
33. I speak French. TRUE
34. I speak Spanish. TRUE
35. I play the piano. FALSE
36. I have been to Prague. TRUE
37. I have been to the rain forest in Central America. FALSE
38. I am a die-hard Democrat. FALSE
39. I have a tattoo, but I don't tell very many people about it. TRUE
40. I am scared of needles. TRUE
41. I won the award for "best legs" in my sorority in college. TRUE
42. My dad was in Vietnam. FALSE
43. So was my mom.FALSE
44. They met there. FALSE
45. I can't think of anything better than a day at Yankee stadium and a cold beer and a hot dog. TRUE
46. I think A-Rod is hot. FALSE
47. I love the mustard from the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium. TRUE
48. They still have it at Jacob's Field. TRUE?
49. My favorite team won their prospective league's pennant last year. FALSE
50. Chicago is in my top five favorite cities. FALSE
51. Wrigley Field is my favorite ball park. TRUE
52. I know more about baseball than my brother does. TRUE
53. I have never been to Mexico. FALSE
54. I hate baklava. FALSE
55. I used to work at NYU. FALSE
56. I lived in a neighborhood with mostly Puerto Rican people when I lived uptown. TRUE
57. Monfongo is yummy. TRUE
59. I love politics. FALSE
60. I am Catholic and enjoy going to mass. TRUE

Sophia said...

Hey Babe.. Love the T & F game.. so cool.. I'm also guessing on at least half of these...

Luv ya,
Sophiqua


1. I love to shop. TRUE
2. I am lactose intolerant. FALSE
3. I take the train to work. FALSE
4. I saw my mom yesterday. FALSE
5. I never leave home without my compact umbrella. TRUE
6. My eyes are green. TRUE
7. I went to Italy two summers ago. TRUE
8. I am Czech. TRUE
9. I can break a brick with the back of my wrist. TRUE
10. I know a girl in a city of 8.5 million people who has dated three of the same people that I've dated. TRUE
11. My mother almost named me Valerie. FALSE
12. I was Miss Majorette of Ohio. TRUE
13. My favorite thing to do is drive. TRUE
14. I am very good with directions and never get lost. TRUE
15. I love tofu and try to eat healthy. TRUE
16. I hate sushi. FALSE, I hope
17. My brother & sister-in-law live in Hawaii. TRUE
18. I have a cat named Isham. FALSE
19. I have a lot of shoes. TRUE
20. I used to live in Queens. TRUE
21. I'm afraid of thunderstorms. FALSE
22. I have lived uptown, downtown, midtown, and in Chelsea. TRUE
23. My favorite apartment was the one by the Brooklyn Bridge. TRUE
24. I am in the process of completing my EdD and soon you'll have to address me as Doctor Laurie. TRUE
25. I am writing a book. TRUE, I hope
26. I am organized with my finances. TRUE
27. My favorite book is "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein. TRUE
28. I am a member of Delta Gamma. TRUE
29. I used to live next door to the largest indoor growing rubber tree plant. TRUE
30. I went to college in the rubber capital of the world. TRUE
31. I love to run. FALSE
32. I love to walk. TRUE
33. I am diabetic. FALSE
34. I love cheap white wine. TRUE, like me?
35. My dream is to go to Seychelles. TRUE
36. When I was a child I wanted to be a flight attendant. TRUE, like me.. haha
37. I have never seen a full episode of Seinfeld. TRUE
38. I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar. TRUE
29. I prefer my men to be Spanish. TRUE
30. I still remember the hotel room number when I went to Hawaii in 3rd grade. TRUE
31. One time in Puerto Rico I tripped in iguana manure and broke my wrist. TRUE
32. I would love to be an astronaut. TRUE
33. I speak French. TRUE
34. I speak Spanish. TRUE
35. I play the piano. FALSE
36. I have been to Prague. TRUE
37. I have been to the rain forest in Central America. TRUE
38. I am a die-hard Democrat. TRUE
39. I have a tattoo, but I don't tell very many people about it. TRUE
40. I am scared of needles. TRUE
41. I won the award for "best legs" in my sorority in college. TRUE
42. My dad was in Vietnam. TRUE
43. So was my mom. FALSE
44. They met there. FALSE
45. I can't think of anything better than a day at Yankee stadium and a cold beer and a hot dog. TRUE
46. I think A-Rod is hot. FALSE
47. I love the mustard from the old Cleveland Municipal Stadium. TRUE
48. They still have it at Jacob's Field. TRUE
49. My favorite team won their prospective league's pennant last year. FALSE
50. Chicago is in my top five favorite cities. TRUE
51. Wrigley Field is my favorite ball park. TRUE
52. I know more about baseball than my brother does. TRUE
53. I have never been to Mexico. FALSE
54. I hate baklava. FALSE
55. I used to work at NYU. TRUE
56. I lived in a neighborhood with mostly Puerto Rican people when I lived uptown. TRUE
57. Monfongo is yummy. TRUE, I LOVE IT
59. I love politics. TRUE
60. I am Catholic and enjoy going to mass. TRUE